понеділок, 13 грудня 2010 р.
Windows Home Server OEM Activator V2
Download Activator V2
Manual for install:
These files can be used to add OEM Activation to Windows Home Server. This has been designed for build 6.0.1500 or 6.0.1500.6.
1) You must edit the third line of the batch file and add the name of the folder that cantains the brand specific files.
2) If source of the files are not in the D: drive you must edit the second line.
3) Run the batch file BUILD.CMD.
4) Burn the output ISO file with your favorite DVD burning utility.
5) Install WHS to a Server with only 1 Hard Drive. Do not specify a product key or any custom information at this point.
6) When the install completes, press Ctrl-Alt-Del and end the OOBE Wizard. At this point Windows will not be activated yet.
7) Install any needed drivers.
8) Run the batch file C:\SYSPREP\WHSSYSPREP.CMD
9) If you are prompted with a firewall warning select "Allow".
10) After the server shuts down you can add additional drives or remove the DVD drive. You can also image the drive at this point if you have multiple servers.
11) Turn on the server and wait for it to start up. Do not do anything on the server console at this point.
12) Install the connector software on one of the client PCs and complete the OOBE wizard from a client PC.